Join us for great food, friendly service, and the best of times.
Salem Glen is,
The Club in the Country.
Open to the Public
"Salem Glen has hit it out of the park with top notch, casual fine dining at the Grille, a fun-filled sports bar in Jack's, and the famous Bear's Club...…. there is something for everyone"
"This place is a true hidden gem, slightly off the beaten path, but by far, one of the better dining experiences in the area."
"We had our wedding ceremony and reception at Salem Glen. The food and service were phenomenal. The venue was set-up beautifully and my guests are still talking about it. Best of all, everything was so reasonably priced."
As many of you are aware, Governor Cooper has moved NC into Phase 2 of the COVID-19 Recovery Process. He has lifted the mandatory Stay at Home order and replaced it with a suggested Safer at Home order. He has allowed some businesses to open to 50% capacity with rules and guidelines for social distancing and sanitation in place. We know everyone is anxious for our Club to re-open and everything to go back to normal, but it will take time. The virus is still on the rise in our State and we must all be extremely cautious and respect the circumstances and the changes going forward. If everyone cooperates, a sense of normalcy will hopefully return much more quickly.
The Grille at the Glen, Jack’s and The Bear’s Club will open for dinner service at 5 pm on Friday May 22. We will be abiding by the Governor’s guidelines and have limited our indoor dining capacity to 50%. Limited patio seating will also be available. Tables will be spaced at least 6 feet apart.
Phase 2 procedures will be as follows:
· All members and guests will be required to make reservations. This can be done calling Pam at 336.399.4460 or through our website www.GrilleattheGlen.com.
· Limited reservations will be taken only on half hour intervals (5:00, 5:30, 6:00, etc.)
· Our full menu plus weekly dinner features will be available this weekend and moving forward. All menus will be printed on disposable paper for one-time use.
· Face coverings will be worn by all servers.
· Hand sanitizer will be available in both locations.
· All tables and chairs along with high touch surfaces, such as, door handles will be sanitized on regularly scheduled intervals.
· All silverware will be sanitized and rolled in sanitized cloth napkins. No reusable condiments will be on the tables.
· Our staff will be required to fill out and sign a health questionnaire each day when they report to work, and their temperature will be recorded.
· Our bar will be closed to socializing, and guests will be asked to be seated at their tables as they arrive. Servers will take your beverage orders and bring them to your table.
· Table capacity will be limited to 6 guests.
· Touchless payments are available for members charging to their accounts and servers will limit contact as much as possible.
We will continue to provide Take-Out during Phase 2 for those choosing to remain Safer at Home.
We truly appreciate your patience, business and support during these past couple of months and we look forward to seeing everyone in person again very soon
Salem Glen Country Club Management Team
Fried Seafood Platter $19
Hand Breaded Fried Catfish, Scallops, & Shrimp.
Served with Hush Puppies, Honey Slaw, Fries,
Tartar and Cocktail Sauces
Chicken Parma Rosa $17
Grilled Chicken Breast served over Cavatappi Pasta
with fresh Parma Rosa Sauce and Parmesan Cheese
Saturday Night Family Dinner $39
Chicken Enchiladas Supreme
Crisp Iceberg Lettuce Salad
Tortilla Chips & Salsa
Pre-order for this Saturday Night Only for Pick-up or Delivery
We have No Contact Delivery available for those who use a credit card or member charge
Fried Seafood Platter
Do you have dietary concerns?
Questions about booking an upcoming event or making a dinner reservation? Drop us a line, and we'll get back to you soon!
1000 Glen Day Dr, Clemmons, North Carolina 27012, United States
(336) 712-1010 Ext. 9
10:30 am – 09:00 pm